Friday, April 14, 2006

The week from hell


My daughter and I had birthdays this week. My parents will be gone on Sunday. The only good thing about them moving is that I've been at the BEST rummage sale I could ever imagine all week. And everthing was free. I have been on an emotional roller coaster. Good thing my one brother was here. "Just let it go, Linda" was what he said to me a million times.
I would have choked my other brother if he had a neck.
So if his name was Lard Head or Lard Ass, then people could just call him Lard for short. "Lard. Hey Lard..."
I got a present. Ciao Italia. I've wanted this cookbook for ages. It looks great and explains about alot of things, like ingredients, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog! It's funny how much he stresses people out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...